TCG Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and friendly place for all TCG players to kick back and chill out or Get there game on and compete online.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The big suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskMage
DuskMage
Assistant
Assistant

Reputation Points : 3

The big suggestion Empty
PostSubject: The big suggestion   The big suggestion EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 am

The only suggestion I can give at the moment is to have all members attempt to convince their online buddies who play these games to join. Of course use judgement and pay attention to who likes who within your own group of friends. If you suspect that a friend could end up being a caustic member of the community, don't invite him or her.
Back to top Go down
DuskMage
DuskMage
Assistant
Assistant

Reputation Points : 3

The big suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big suggestion   The big suggestion EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 am

Accidently spammed because I thought it wasn't posting, I will drop the others when I get the chance
Back to top Go down
Navitas
Navitas
Founder
Founder

Reputation Points : 8

The big suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big suggestion   The big suggestion EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:03 am

Don't worry about the accidental spam Smile

But yes I would love it if people recommended us to there friends. Currently I'm working hard to promote the forum as much as I can but I would be eternity great full if user's recruited there friends.
Back to top Go down
https://tcgonline.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

The big suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big suggestion   The big suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

The big suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TCG Online :: Main Lobby :: Suggestions-