TCG Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and friendly place for all TCG players to kick back and chill out or Get there game on and compete online.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Golem~ Here :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Golem~
~Golem~

Reputation Points : 0

~Golem~ Here :D Empty
PostSubject: ~Golem~ Here :D   ~Golem~ Here :D EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:56 am

Hello everyone! My name is Wyatt a.k.a ~Golem~. And I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm a 17 year old and I'm a Junior in Highschool. People that know me would call me the Redneck Nerd cause I was born on a farm and raised on it for half my life and moved to the city and found my true love, TCG's Very Happy I'm a master pro @ YGO, never really understood Pokemon Trading Card, and I'm currently learning MAGIC: The Gathering Trading Card. I'm just the new guy around the block and I hope to meet new people and friends here Very Happy

Sincerely,

~Golem~
Back to top Go down
Navitas
Navitas
Founder
Founder

Reputation Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: ~Golem~ Here :D   ~Golem~ Here :D EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:24 am

Welcome to TCG Online Golem, glad to have you here.

I'm like the reverse of you I grew up in a big city and now live next to a farm lol xCrimzonSlayeRx is writing a series of articles on how to start playing magic so you should definitely check those out.

Anyway I look forward to seeing you around and don't forget to tell all your friends about us.
Back to top Go down
https://tcgonline.forumotion.co.uk
Reboot
Reboot

Reputation Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: ~Golem~ Here :D   ~Golem~ Here :D EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:04 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Golem~ Here :D   ~Golem~ Here :D Empty

Back to top Go down

~Golem~ Here :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TCG Online :: Main Lobby :: Introductions-