A fun and friendly place for all TCG players to kick back and chill out or Get there game on and compete online.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Other] Answer a question, then ask one!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Navitas
Founder
Founder

Reputation Points : 8

PostSubject: [Other] Answer a question, then ask one!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 pm

It's simple, you answer the question to the previous post, then ask your own question. The question can be about anything you want. I'll get it off to a start...

Why is the sky blue? lol!

Last edited by Navitas on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tcgonline.forumotion.co.uk
CrimzonSlayeRx
Head Administrator

Reputation Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Other] Answer a question, then ask one!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:45 pm

you probably know the answer, but to start things off i'ma answer that and then ask one.

you probably heard that the sky is blue because it reflects the ocean? well that's shit hoax.
Spoiler:

Sunlight reaches Earth and is scattered in all directions by all the molecules,gas, and particles in the atmosphere. Blue colour/light is scattered in all directions by molecules in Earth's atmosphere. Blue is scattered better than other colors because has smaller wavelengths, that's why we see blue in the sky.
Spoiler:

WHAT ABOUT SUNSET? why is the sky red?
As the Sun gets lower in the sky, its light is has to pass through MORE particles in the atmosphere to get to you. Even more of the blue colour/light is scattered across, allowing the red and yellow light to pass straight through to you.

Spoiler:

*images from google images

Question: Are aliens real? this might sound like a stupid question, but we have SOO many evidence, i've started to doubt myself now. if this much evidence is presented for another case, we would believe it immediately, but yet we don't seem to believe aliens are real. We have cave drawings, fossilized technologies, fossilized plants on mars (meaning there WAS life on mars) ancient texts. Different civilizations that were FAR apart from each other, who could not have made contact, describing the aliens in the same way in their own ancient texts.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Other] Answer a question, then ask one!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Yes they are

Spoiler:

Question: what came first the chicken or the egg? lol!

Founder of TCG Online

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
You can contact me HERE or via PM.

DuelingNetwork: Navitas
UnTap.in: Navitas
LoL: DA Navitas
Back to top Go down
DuskMage
Assistant
Assistant

Reputation Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: [Other] Answer a question, then ask one!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:31 pm

The chicken, there have been organisms with similar genetic make-up to thr chicken before the egg.
Question: What is your top 5 favorite video games?

Navitas
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Other] Answer a question, then ask one!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Good answer.

My 5 favourite games are: Final fantasy 7, FF 9, FF 10, Fifa, Pokemon Red

Question:
What's the 5 worst games you've ever played?

Founder of TCG Online

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
You can contact me HERE or via PM.

DuelingNetwork: Navitas
UnTap.in: Navitas
LoL: DA Navitas
Back to top Go down
CrimzonSlayeRx
Head Administrator

Reputation Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Other] Answer a question, then ask one!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:12 pm

DuskMage wrote:
The chicken, there have been organisms with similar genetic make-up to thr chicken before the egg.
Question: What is your top 5 favorite video games?

Sorry but i couldn't go without making this clear. The Egg came first.
There has been animals that lay eggs before the chicken came to be. mutation turned them into Chicken as we know, so the correct question is:

Which came first the chicken or the CHICKEN egg?

You know what? ASAP science explains it better:

The worst games i've played were:
COD Black Ops for the PS Vista
Catfight
Battle for Atlantis xbox
i haven't played that much, those i played were good, but those were the worst i've ever played

Question: i was in a duel playing artifacts and this happened:

I controls a "The Grand Spellbook Tower" in the field spell card zone, with "Spellbook of Secrets" in the graveyard. my opponent had a set "Artifact Sanctum" on the field.

I activated the Standby Phase effect of "The Grand Spellbook Tower", choosing "Spellbook of Secrets" to draw 1 card, and my opponent chained "Artifact Sanctum", targetting "Artifact Moralltach" in his deck to destroy "The Grand Spellbook Tower".

is The Grand Spellbook Tower" is destroyed by "Artifact Moralltach" with no effect, and will i be able to special summon one spellcaster-type monster from the main deck.

Admin wasn't able to decide, he had to call another admin, we settled on a tie.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Other] Answer a question, then ask one!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Answer:

Chain link 1: The Grand Spellbook Tower
Chain link 2: Artifact Sanctum

So as you know chains resolve backwards, So Artifact Sanctum would summon Artifact Moralltach, Then Spellbook tower would activate and you would add a card from your graveyard to bottom of your deck and draw 1 card, End of Chain.

So now the chain is complete your oppentant has the option to activate Artifact Moralltach effect. In this case he does and destroys The Grand Spellbook Tower. The Grand Spellbook Tower is sent to the graveyard and you can activate its 2nd effect "  When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand or Deck whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Spellbook" Spell Cards in your Graveyard. " So provideing you had more Spellbook spell cards in your graveyard you could special summon a Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand or Deck whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Spellbook" Spell Cards in your Graveyard.

How some of the DN admins pass the admin test is beyond me. But I hope that is clear enough for you Wink If you ever have anymore ruling questions post them up in the rulings section and I will answer them for you.

Question: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Other] Answer a question, then ask one!   

Back to top Go down

[Other] Answer a question, then ask one!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1