TCG Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun and friendly place for all TCG players to kick back and chill out or Get there game on and compete online.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And so it begins . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskMage
DuskMage
Assistant
Assistant

Reputation Points : 3

And so it begins . . . Empty
PostSubject: And so it begins . . .   And so it begins . . . EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 am

Hello, you can call me DuskMage, or dusk for short. I'll be active when I can. I play Yugioh and pokemon, both the pokemon games and card game. Feel free to challenge me to either online. Just dont play meta and we'll get along just fine. If you need help, I will help if it is within my power. Anyway, I look forward to seeing this sight thrive.
Back to top Go down
Navitas
Navitas
Founder
Founder

Reputation Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins . . .   And so it begins . . . EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:08 am

Hey DuskMage! Welcome to TCG Online I hope you enjoy your time here, If you need anything just ask Wink Im also a fan of playing Non-meta its makes duels alot more intresting. What are you current favourites decks to play?
Back to top Go down
https://tcgonline.forumotion.co.uk
DuskMage
DuskMage
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins . . .   And so it begins . . . EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:14 am

Currently my favorite deck to play is Gem-Knights. I also experiment with random things.
Back to top Go down
Navitas
Navitas
Founder
Founder

Reputation Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins . . .   And so it begins . . . EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 am

Nice, I played Gem-Knights for a while not so long ago. My current favourite non meta has got to be Fluffals for there combo / OTK plays. I am also oftern experimenting with randoms decks so end up better then others lol xd
Back to top Go down
https://tcgonline.forumotion.co.uk
Chidori45
Chidori45
Assistant
Assistant

Reputation Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins . . .   And so it begins . . . EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Hey there. And so it begins . . . Wave_smiley69
Do you think, Crystal Rose is a good support?
Back to top Go down
DuskMage
DuskMage
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins . . .   And so it begins . . . EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Crystal Rose is terrible support, like Lady Lapis Lazuli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins . . .   And so it begins . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it begins . . .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TCG Online :: Main Lobby :: Introductions-