Posts : 339
Reputation Points : 8
Location : United Kingdom
|Subject: Rules for CFV deck discussion Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:39 am|| |
Rules for Deck Discussion
- You are only allowed to Bump [Bring Up My Post] a topic once per day and the bump must provide actual content.
- There is zero tolerance regarding flaming/trolling. If you have nothing important to say / nothing to say that contributes to the topic / deck at hand, try not to post. Offenders may/will be warned/suspended.
- No spamming in this forum. We are a bit more lenient on this rule compared to others, but multiple offenders will be warned.
- You may not post a video/song with autoplay on your deck thread. You will be instantly warned if you break this rule.
- Posting FIRST! or anything similar in a deck thread = warn.
- Do not post joke/troll decks. They will be immediately locked and you will receive either a verbal or a formal warning.
- If you submit your deck as image files, please also accompany it with a text decklist. We dont like your image hosts dying, some images aren't clear, etc. Just take the time to type it out.
In order to get the best response please be as informative as possible when posting your deck fix topic,
explain what it is your trying to accomplish with the deck and any other information which help members to see what your trying to achieve with the deck.